Saturday, August 13: DL Hall Makes his Debut vs Shane-o-mac

justD

2 minutes ago, winning said:

This loss is on management. It is not on DL Hall. The guy can only give his best effort. All you can ask from a ballplayer is to give it your all. If you just don't have the skill then that is on management to not run your out there. Should be in the minors. 

Get off the mound!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Honestly from his first start I cant see Hall helping us down the stretch.  He does not have accuracy.  Cant see it just yet.  He needs to better command.   

They didn’t do him any favors by bringing him up in this situation with a high era in triple A. I’m betting he’s sent down after this start. It seems like winning today didn’t matter to Elias. At very least it gives a reality check to the baby fans who keep complaining about guys not being called up.

Edited by Roll Tide
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dtk9119 said:

After today I would be fine if Hall goes back down until September. I now understand why Hyde would not commit to his role after today 

If I'm Hyde I'm so pissed off right now. I doubt that Hyde made the decision to run him out there. Give the man MLB players. We are in the playoff hunt. 

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

5 ERs, 3 BBs 6 Ks in 3.2 innings.. 

Not interested in seeing him start again this season unless and until we are out of it. 

It was a real unimpressive showing.  Except for the second inning and the three straight strikeouts.  He was rather shockingly wild.  Ball going all over the place.  Big leaguers will figure you out and not swing at your garbage.