Tuesday, August 23: White Sox come to town

SteveA

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

How did the Orioles get Voth for free?  A failing relief pitcher and throw him into the starters role and he  is doing this well?   

Is is luck?   Or is Elias and his scouts guys that good?   

Wouldnt it be amazing if the Orioles become one of the better teams in baseball at fixing guys?

I mean this offseason we could probably trade Voth for some decent prospects.   Not that we should.  Just being amazed we have taken someone else trash and are making gold.   

Like Bautista.   How did our guys fix that guy?  Just amazing.   

If this is going to be the new Orioles.....a team that does things smart.....

The Orioles I remember are the team that has like had like 6 or 8 of the first draft picks in the early rounds in the early 2000s and only one guy ever amounted to anything.   The Orioles have been the team of conferate money.   I am amazed they might actually be smart now.  

I think Voth is cementing his place in the rotation for next year. He and Kremer are solid nearly every time out

3 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

If we could set our rotation for a Wild Card series, does Voth start Game 1? I keep waiting for him to get blown up but he just puts up one good start after another. 

I think we got to hope Wells is healthy.