The warning signs are there for the reading

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Why are you so aggressive today? No one else is acting like this. We can have a conversation without attacking people for this thoughts. Whether i agree with Redskins Rick or not, he deserves respect like everyone else on here. 

C'mon man, you are better than this.

The crying and whining!    I have a right not to like it.  What a bunch of depressing whiners.   He mentioned 14 years of losing baseball and taleked about how he feels history repeating itself.   Now, you started a thread that just eggs on the whiners.   You are entitled to your red flags.   I am entitled to see how the off-season plays out.   In the meantime I think I should be able to comment on the whiners.

2 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

2016 .3 

2017  8.0

2018  5.9

2019  5.6

2020. 1.1

2021 6.0

2022 10.6 

These are his WAR numbers by season. Obviously 2021 you can throw out. But, I think the mean is still 5.5-6. Now I agree injuries and games played are a factor. I suspect he in the short term you can count on 140-150 games. But that will likely start to decrease with nothing but age after 3 or 4 seasons. Any serious injury can derail the whole thing.

You said 18.6 divided by four seasons was 2.7 WAR per season.  Just saying.

1 minute ago, WietersCorner said:

The market at one point had META at $300 and TSLA at $400. Sometimes the market is irrational and you don't want to be left holding the bag. The Orioles are in a fantastic position, there is no need to take unnecessary risks right now.

Yep, fantastic is the first word that comes to mind when I look at their proposed starting rotation of: 

John Means (eventually)

Kyle Gibson (5.05 ERA in 2022)

Dean Kremer (4.55 ERA in 2022)

Kyle Bradish (4.90 ERA in 2022)

Tyler Wells (4.25 ERA in 2022)

Auston Voth (4.34 ERA in 2022)

Mike Baumann (4.72 ERA in 2022)