What's going on with Correa?

ScGO's

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I will giggle if he fails another physical.  Couldn't happen to a nicer dude.

Hopefully, Boras was already able to share everything learned on the Giants and Met's physicals as to avoid further embarrassment.

22 minutes ago, Ripken said:

Well, here's another team that needs an IF badly...

You know you're a spoiled fanbase when this is considered "offseason from hell." I don't think anyone from NY or Boston could last two months as an Orioles fan. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LTO's said:

You know you're a spoiled fanbase when this is considered "offseason from hell." I don't think anyone from NY or Boston could last two months as an Orioles fan. 

This Fangraphs article had the Orioles at +4.0 fWAR with their offseason additions and losses, while the Red Sox are at -3.3.   They’ve added more talent than the O’s, but also lost a lot, notably Bogaerts, Eovaldi, Hill and JD Martinez (and possibly Wacha).   

Not super surprising injury news as the loss of zip on the former shortstop's throws in recent years had been observed even before he left Colorado.

https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/leaderboard/arm-strength?type=player&year=2022&minThrows=100&pos=arm_2b&team=&sortColumn=arm_2b&sortDirection=asc

I was pretty sure as a bad-armed 2B in 2022 he wasn't going to cut it back at SS.

Did Freddy Galvis get multiple years to go off continent?     If we had the reserve clause, they could just start playing Marcelo Mayer.