Content hire..Cal Perry

Sports Guy

28 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

Yup.  Just own it.  Say you were a young and passionate fan back then and it was 12 years ago if you are trying to save face.  No need to make a bold face lie in your first (second?) day on the job.

Yeah, the lie is ridiculous. Nobody cares enough about this guy to break into Twitter, change the date and time of a tweet, all to make him look bad.

He comes from the media though so he knows if he can just continue to use the lie enough, it will become a fact for some. 

What he said was not untrue 12 years ago! He should have just owned it or had been smart enough to go back and find it and delete his anti-ownership tweets knowing he was being hired.

Tough start to his Orioles propaganda career!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

Update - he is owning it now.  Good man.

Lol, did he show other posts that were hacked then? lol.

He got caught trying to lie his way out of something he tweeted 12 years ago, got caught trying to make up a lie to cover, then made another lie saying the hack was something else and then owned up to his old tweets.

Good Lord, this guy is a trainwreck! But I guess as a propagandist, he should work well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Lol, did he show other posts that were hacked then? lol.

He got caught trying to lie his way out of something he tweeted 12 years ago, got caught trying to make up a lie to cover, then made another lie saying the hack was something else and then owned up to his old tweets.

Good Lord, this guy is a trainwreck! But I guess as a propagandist, he should work well. 

I know you locked the other thread but in general I always am amused when the team hires someone. They say all this glowing praise and it seems many times it doesn’t last. I didn’t even do much research into him. 

I thought for someone to leave their career they would have to believe Angelos is not in any hurry to sell the team. 

5 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

How dumb are the Orioles not to have seen this before they hired him? It’s not hard. 

Then the fool doesn’t even bother to go back and delete this before he gets hired and then lies about it. Pathetic.  

What’s the worst for me is I don’t think he was too lazy to delete the old posts, I think he didn’t even think to scrub his social media. This dude is just out of touch. The hack lie is just terrible. Maybe he could fool some in the public because who cares?, but did he think he was going to fool his boss?  Embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, sportsfan8703 said:

What’s the worst for me is I don’t think he was too lazy to delete the old posts, I think he didn’t even think to scrub his social media. This dude is just out of touch. The hack lie is just terrible. Maybe he could fool some in the public because who cares?, but did he think he was going to fool his boss?  Embarrassing. 

So on the day his old tweets come out that is the day he was hacked? Remarkable timing. 

Lazy is true. And once he didn’t, just own it.