Spring Training TV & Radio Broadcasts

rm5678

1 hour ago, eddie83 said:

Game on radio today is also on Sirius MLB channel 89 for those without app. 

No surprise that it’s a Twins broadcast so they’ve got guests Every. Single. Inning. TV or radio, they don’t seem to know how to do a spring training broadcast without guests. So half the time you have to get caught up on game action and the other half no idea who’s up or what’s pitched or by whom.  

Edited by justD

14 hours ago, justD said:

No surprise that it’s a Twins broadcast so they’ve got guests Every. Single. Inning. TV or radio, they don’t seem to know how to do a spring training broadcast without guests. So half the time you have to get caught up on game action and the other half no idea who’s up or what’s pitched or by whom.  

Yeah. Many teams seem to do this. 

8 hours ago, eddie83 said:

Little surprised WBAL will not have the game tonight since it’s at 6pm.  

I'm surprised too. Would have been nice to listen to a game on a Friday night. Instead I'm just following Roch's tweets about the game.

On 3/11/2023 at 9:08 AM, MCO'sFan said:

MASN should be embarrassed by this list. Also, I am very surprised that the Giants don't have more. 

Look this isn't about being embarrassed or not.  It is about money.  It is extremely obvious that the current ownerships only source of income is from the Orioles.  Unlike when Peter Angelos was making money at his law firm.  If they made a profit showing more games they would.  

11 hours ago, accinfo said:

Look this isn't about being embarrassed or not.  It is about money.  It is extremely obvious that the current ownerships only source of income is from the Orioles.  Unlike when Peter Angelos was making money at his law firm.  If they made a profit showing more games they would.  

Well of course it's about money. But it the same for other teams. Look how many Pittsburg broadcasts. You can't tell me that the Pirate games make money.

On 3/7/2023 at 3:31 PM, justD said:

I hope to never again endure Dan Gladden calling a baseball game.  *shudders*