SS Jackson Holliday

3B Max Wagner

C  Randy Florentino

LF Reed Trimble

CF Jud Fabian

RF Dylan Beavers

DH Isaac Bellony 

Bench - Crampton, Craig, Retzbach

Are the Orioles aggressive with Conor Povolony like they were with Handley and move him to Bowie?   Maybe, which is why minor league rule 5 Florentino starts.  Look at that outfield!    Look at that infield!    Should be a fun team to follow.   

Pitching

Jean Pinto

Carlos Tavera

Trace Bright

Kyle Virbitsky

Ryan Long

Preston Johnson

Bradley Brehmer

Cameron Weston

Jared Beck

Keegan Gillies

Alex Pham

Dylan Heid

Reese Sharp

Mostly college draftees from the last two years.   The Orioles could send some of last years draftees like Beck, Brehmer, and Johnson to Delmarva but with enough young Latin pitchers to fill that staff, I’ve got them going to Aberdeen.

Edited by RZNJ
  • Upvote 1

Last year, Aberdeen was deep in the OF.  But these guys have much higher quality on average.  I suspect all of them will get some time in CF.  With all of the college experience around the field, it's anchored up the middle with a couple of teenagers.

Looking forward to Bright on the pitching side too.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m curious on how Bencosme progresses this year. Could he be more than an Adam Hall type- good BA/OBP and steals, but no power. 

I believe there was a MASN off-season article, he was quoted working on gaining weight and lifting the ball more.

Edited by Chaka Garcia

49 minutes ago, Chaka Garcia said:

I’m curious on how Bencosme progresses this year. Could he be more than an Adam Hall type- good BA/OBP and steals, but no power. 

I believe there was a MASN off-season article, he was quoted working on gaining weight and lifting the ball more.

His bat to ball skills are better than Hall’s ever were.   

• Upvote 1