Royals series

Going Underground

Pitching can be funny.  We really had that one good turn through the rotation.  I’ve been paying attention to Toronto and Kikuchi, Berrios, and Gausman were lights out for two turns.   Now each got hammered this week and Gausman, who had been dominating, gets knocked out in the 3rd inning last night.   We need for the starting pitching to settle down and it should.  It should be good enough to keep us in games.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

2/3. I’ll take it. An ugly series and we might have played down to our competition a bit. Man, I hate that team. It’s not even Kaufmann stadium anymore. I hate their powder blue uniforms. Amir Garret is a clown that just wants to brawl. 

Amit Garret is the type of dude that would hit Terrin Vavra on purpose. 

The Royals were once my second favorite team in the AL but I have come to hate them over the years. 

Before leaving the subject of Kansas City, I want to say that I’m really impressed by what I see in Bobby Witt.  You can just tell he’s a kid who’s going to mature into a really good player.  He’s got all the tools.  

I’m also a big fan of Vinnie Pasquantino.  I’d never heard of him before this series, but watching him, he really covers the entire plate, plus he’s got some pop.  I think it was @Just Regular who comped him to Billy Butler, and that fits pretty well, even though Pasquantino is a lefty.  

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Before leaving the subject of Kansas City, I want to say that I’m really impressed by what I see in Bobby Witt.  You can just tell he’s a kid who’s going to mature into a really good player.  He’s got all the tools.  

I’m also a big fan of Vinnie Pasquantino.  I’d never heard of him before this series, but watching him, he really covers the entire plate, plus he’s got some pop.  I think it was @Just Regular who comped him to Billy Butler, and that fits pretty well, even though Pasquantino is a lefty.  

Witt is going to be good.  He's fun to watch.  Was not stoked when he came up as tying run in the 9th yesterday.