Thursday afternoon May 4: rubber match in KC, Orioles try to win 7th straight series

SteveA

Just now, webbrick2010 said:

Not surprised we coughed up the entire lead, seemed inevitable, but I am shocked that Hyde wasted Cano on this CF. There are games where you need to play/pitch the last guy on the bench and just let him get his brains beat in.

He came in a tied game and we probably had the lead still when he started warming up. We were still favorites to win when he started warming.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

a reminder...this Royals team had ONE home win ALL year!!! Before this series...

And were the WORST offense in baseball. This series kind of reminds me of wetting the bed vs Detroit last year which wiped us out of contention 

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Hyde should be forced to ride on the outside of the plane on the way home.   Nothing he did was the right answer.  Nothing.

Actually the intentional walk was a huge call. This game is 100% on the players, I don't know how you can blame Hyde.

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

Actually the intentional walk was a huge call. This game is 100% on the players, I don't know how you can blame Hyde.

I dont like him.  I blame him for everything.  Something about him rubs me the wrong way. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

The Braves and Rays are going to blow up this pitching staff.

9 unanswered runs so far. Comical 

Against what you might say are our top two starters, though "best" is 

pretty meaningless when you're talking about the Orioles' starters.