Grayson needs to move to the pen

Mr-splash

2 minutes ago, banks703 said:

Immediately my first thought though I do like the tops. The combo with black pants and a white belt not so much. 

How about white wants and orange patterned belt (to match the sleeves)

It's one of several City Connects where I like the tops and feel like the colored pants compromise the look by making it overly gimmicky.

6 hours ago, Mr-splash said:

It's clear that this organization can develop effective position players and bullpen arms, but we do not have the ability (for whatever reason) to develop starting pitching. Gausman and Arrieta both become dominant starters upon leaving this organization. Rodrigues has way more value to us being traded than he does starting for us. And it may be better for his personal career as well because only god knows why we cannot develop starting pitching here.

Who are the position players they have developed that are playing well in the majors?  Adley is the only one.  Doesn’t mean I think think the development is an issue, just that some of our guys might look better in the minors than they actually are.