Sunday, May 28: Orioles try to avoid being swept for the first time all year

SteveA

7 minutes ago, Mr-splash said:

It's funny how prospect ranking clouds our judgement. We have a 26 year old starter who nobody cares about featuring better stuff than our 23 year old hope of the franchise. Bradish is not that old, he could definitely have a bright future. 

A lot of people have posted trades with Bradish as a throw in.  When Bradish is on he's dominant and our best pitcher.  I think he has the upside of a solid #2.

2 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

A lot of people have posted trades with Bradish as a throw in.  When Bradish is on he's dominant and our best pitcher.  I think he has the upside of a solid #2.

Agreed. It's a matter of consistent execution for him. Seriously underrated arm. 

3 minutes ago, Dunk35 said:

Double play balls have killed our "rallies". We get a significant number of them too but when we're batting they are so deflating. 

It's something good pitchers do on "bad" days is get themselves into trouble and then focus to get themselves out of it, usually with a DP or strikeouts.  Hat tip from me to that young pitcher.