Tuesday, May 30th: Orioles continue vs the Guardians, without Cedric Mullins

SteveA

Just now, tntoriole said:

So Hyde now has to burn up Cano because Gibson couldn’t finish 6 thus Bsker blows up then Coulombe … the only bullpen pitchers on this team pitching decent lately are Cano and Bautista 

Tate / Givens as re-enforcement to the BP didn't and likely will not pan out... Means "set back" also hurt the BP in the 2nd half as a starter doesn't get pushed to the BP... we may need to trade for BP arms more than anything. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I'm looking to get tickets for Sunday's game against the Giants.  They aren't cheap - even sitting in the right field bleachers and staring at the sun all afternoon will cost about $80/seat.

Meanwhile, across the Bay in Oakland, they are advertising a 37- game package for $99.  They can't hardly give tickets away in Oakland.

My brother lives in SF and will be going to games this weekend. He is so pumped. 

2 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

Other than Cano and Bautista the bullpen isn't that good. It may have been hot at one point but the numbers are not trending well

There's talent there maybe because of Cano and Bautista tilting the stats, but the Orioles have the third best bullpen ERA in MLB and they're second in strikeouts.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

There's talent there maybe because of Cano and Bautista tilting the stats, but the Orioles have the third best bullpen ERA in MLB and they're second in strikeouts.

I think they need a third wipe out guy. Shorten games when the O's have a lead. 

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

He was good for two innings but wasn't getting a lot of swing and miss. Started to lose command in the 3rd inning and gave up the run. Velocity was 95-95 in 1st, then fell off to more 94-95. 

I wish they would admit it and bite the bullet and make him a reliever already