Friday June 9: vs Royals (Apply TV game)

Tony-OH

Just now, Jagwar said:

I want to publicly say that I was wrong about Baumann

Even after that result. I’m comfortable in saying I am not very confident in him in high leverage situations. Had that been a good hitter this might have been a different story.

Just now, Malike said:

97 spiked into the dirt, you anticipate that bounce with 100% accuracy and get back to me. Adley is $$$ on blocking pitches, no catcher is 100% in that area.

Don't make excuse for him. Call it like it is. A major league catcher has to block that. If he used the right technique and it's skips away ok, but he tried to backhand it like a high schooler. Awful.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Rutschman does his job and it's 3-1. Piss poor little league backhand of a fastball in the dirt in the middle of the zone.

I don't know where his head is tonight but it's not in the ballpark.

I know you are frustrated, but you can't really say that with a straight face and believe it. I know emotions run high in the game thread, but this is hyperbole at it's finest. 

1 minute ago, NCRaven said:

Really.  I’m sure he just said “f this.  I’m not even going to try.”

He tried to back hand a fastball in the dirt. He would be the first to say he should have tried to square it up on the chest