Friday, June 23: Orioles open homestand vs Mariners, weather permitting

SteveA

With all the GD day games and off days lately, all I wanted to do is have a nice evening to watch a ball game. Gibson, Frazier are not making me very happy for sure. Gibson needs get his Sh-t together.

This is an absolute garbage death by a thousand cuts kind of Bs outing. 

• Upvote 1

Here's Holt to Gibson, "Hey man, just checking on ya. I don't know if you could maybe stop sucking? I mean I get it, sometimes guys have tough nights, but all these fans waited all this time for the game to start and you're out here pitching like a GD AAA pitcher. So here's the deal. You ain't coming out to 100 pitches so if you wanna give up 15 runs, that's on you but we are not burning our pen because you are crapping your pants out here!"

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

With all the GD day games and off days lately, all I wasnted to do is have a nice evening to watch a ball game. Gibson, Frazier are not making me very happy for sure. Gibson needs get his Sh-t together.

This is an absolute garbage cut by a thousand cuts kind of Bs outing. 

I’m at the park. They haven’t won when I was at the park since 2019.

Since this game stinks, as a point of comparison 

De La Cruz             Henderson

A+         74                            65

AA        47                            47

AAA     38                             65

3 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Not really. Gunnar was a good not top prospect coming into last year. He began the year in double A and ended it in the majors when he broke out.

De La Cruz began last year in High A and moved up to double A slightly more then halfway through the season. He then began this season in Triple-A. 

Yes it is not an identical match, it is close enough to know that De La Cruz would not be up. Point still stands. Just like Jackson Holiday will most likely not be up in May of 2024. I guess we'll see. Gunnar was the number two prospect in baseball in MLB Pipeline mid season top 100.