Wednesday, June 28: Orioles vs Reds, series deciding game

SteveA

1 minute ago, ArtVanDelay said:

No one isn’t treating them equally

Things that have been spoken about tonight, right to marry, right to be "out" and play sports, living with HIV/Aids and other diseases.

Pride is about the ability to live as a non-closeted Gay person, and have pride in who you are, same as anyone else. Because it's literally been a decade since it was illegal for Gay people to be married. 

What are you classifying as political? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

If Adley doesn't start the All Star game, I will blame our fans for being apathetic and indifferent. Texas and Toronto fans have been taking over the voting process. 

Or it might just be as simple as Heim is more deserving.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

I don't think anyone would disagree. I have a 60-year-old sister who is gay and was gay when you couldn't tell a soul. Even she cringes at the absurdity of this stuff in 2023. 

Stares in direction of Florida and Tenn 

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

If Adley doesn't start the All Star game, I will blame our fans for being apathetic and indifferent. Texas and Toronto fans have been taking over the voting process. 

I voted for him today and will tomorrow before the cutoff. Can't believe Heim looks like he's gonna beat him out

The ASG voting is a total cluster

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Things that have been spoken about tonight, right to marry, right to be "out" and play sports, living with HIV/Aids and other diseases.

Pride is about the ability to live as a non-closeted Gay person, and have pride in who you are, same as anyone else. Because it's literally been a decade since it was illegal for Gay people to be married. 

What are you classifying as political? 

People confuse social and political all the time. File them both under the umbrella of things that make people uncomfortable and would rather not discuss. 

Including here. Not that I find these thing’s uncomfortable, I’ve found a lot of the comments here tonight lol-worthy. But I’d rather talk about the game instead of HIV and the right to marry. I can listen to my parents whine about that if I want. 

• Upvote 2