Mullins to miss a lot of time?

Sports Guy

I’d rather they take their time with him so that he can be as close to fully healthy for the last month of the season than to rush him back only to reaggrivate it. 

When I was 16 I pulled my groin/lower ab in a summer baseball game in June. I missed the rest of the summer season to let it heal for football. For the first three or four weeks of football practice I jogged around the field while everyone else practiced. In our first football game of the season my hammy locked up on me because I hadn’t been doing any fast-twitch movements (like sprinting or changing direction). I basically couldn’t practice at all during the week and we had eight or ten plays in the playbook for Friday night that I was allowed full-go. It bothered me for the remainder of my more serious athletic career. 

Obviously Ced is a world-class athlete and has access to work-class treatment but man, that type of nagging injury can stay with someone. I hope that isn’t the case due Ced. The O’s need him more than I think any of us realized. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, dystopia said:

No.

Also, see the play Hicks just missed, and the several plays Cowser failed to make in center last week. Get used to that, unless you want to bring McKenna back up. I’d rather find a cheap veteran with a bit better bat than McKenna. 

20 minutes ago, joelala said:

Also, see the play Hicks just missed, and the several plays Cowser failed to make in center last week. Get used to that, unless you want to bring McKenna back up. I’d rather find a cheap veteran with a bit better bat than McKenna. 

Pitching is simply the more pressing need. I'd be alright with McKenna even though I still give him crap for that dropped popup.