The O’s as the Cheetah Girls

Frobby

Just now, jabba72 said:

Yes and they broke up before the Kardashians were even on TV. Literally a generation ago.

Sure.

I wasn't surprised folks didn't get the reference but it ain't hard to Google it.  The picture I posted was right there, I didn't have to hunt for it.

So yea, I'm confused how three different people who know how the internet works were at a loss.

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I wasn't surprised folks didn't get the reference but it ain't hard to Google it.  The picture I posted was right there, I didn't have to hunt for it.

Generally speaking, I'm actually surprised at the number of people in the world who either don't know how, or aren't bothered, to use search engines. I've literally answered questions by taking 2 seconds to Google it and on multiple occasions those people were generally impressed and thankful, when all they had to do was Google it.

4 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Generally speaking, I'm actually surprised at the number of people in the world who either don't know how, or aren't bothered, to use search engines. I've literally answered questions by taking 2 seconds to Google it and on multiple occasions those people were generally impressed and thankful, when all they had to do was Google it.

Eh, I'm at work and I don't know who those people are and I'm not about to google something that comes up in my browser history that isn't remotely police related. 

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Sure.

So yea, I'm confused how three different people who know how the internet works were at a loss.

I looked up that exact photo and it didnt register. They looked nothing like the O's outfits. Im still not sure they were anything more than a dance troupe.