9/3 Rubber game against the Dbacks.

O's84

4 minutes ago, LA2 said:

I'm sorry but what does O'Hearn have to do with Chirinos? Totally different set of functions on the team.

I'm not going to look it up but I'll owe you a few rounds if the majority of responses were not either negative, befuddlement, or disinterest--and they were based on a very clear record of O'Hearn not having done well at all with the Royals the previous four seasons (OPS+'s all between 69 and 73).  I think I was one of the few--if not the only poster--to point out that there was some hope in the fact that he seemed like a phenom his first season.

I got O'Hearn and McCann confused.  My bad.  Must be a full moon.

6 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Aaron Hicks hasn't given us much since he had a good start with us.....he's not better than Hays...

The D-backs respected Hicks' D and didn't send Carroll home. And is anyone surprised he drew a walk just now?

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

why swing at the first pitch with the bases loaded.?..at least try and get the pitcher behind...

I believe that Westburg leads the team at first pitch swings, somewhere around 50% of the time.

Edited by Malike