Friday the 2023 Orioles East Champs celebrate Jim Palmer.

Gurgi

We’re going to lose, and… I don’t care. Good thing too - my mom gets stressed out when I’m angry about a loss. And she doesn’t need that tonight after she had a stroke last week. I’m completely calm and just enjoying the baseball atmosphere. It’s nice to have already clinched and just watch the guys take a victory lap.

1 minute ago, allquixotic said:

There was a runner on the field. It was dumb. He avoided the ushers/guards and one guy fell and seemed to hurt his arm. The runner got carried off the field by police. Probably serve jail time.

And be banned too.  Just idiotic behavior.

1 minute ago, allquixotic said:

There was a runner on the field. It was dumb. He avoided the ushers/guards and one guy fell and seemed to hurt his arm. The runner got carried off the field by police. Probably serve jail time.

Not fun like the old days when a full time stripper with enourmous boobs could stalk MLB players and run out and give them a big kiss.  I cant remember her name but she kissed Cal Ripken and many others.   Nolan Ryan dropped to his knees and hugged her tight.   She went on late night tv shows.   Everyone had a blast.  Now they wont show the people on camera.  

4 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

Jail time? It’s basically legal to shoplift these days 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

Well, at least there was a Baltimore runner somewhere. :)