Rays-Rangers ALWC series

Just Regular

1 minute ago, Malike said:

The big knock about why the people don't go to games is the location, so what do they do? Well, build a new stadium, of course. In the same location.

You all wanted Texas? Be careful what you wish for. 🤣

The other locations weren't willing to pay as much for the privilege.

No one down here thinks it's actually about the attendance.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RVAOsFan said:

We are all rooting for Tampa today, correct? 3 game series more important than opponent?

The person I know that works at the Trop is also a big Blue Jay fan, (She works for them during Spring Training).  I wouldn't mind being able to not gloat when they both go two and out.

Tampa's defense has been extremely unimpressive this series.

Watching on a small screen feed window on my computer at work, does anyone thing Lowe could/should have made the play on Jung's triple last inning?   I thought a good RF could make that play.  

6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Yankees draw pretty good down here.

Yeah, NY'ers have been moving to Florida for decades. That's the main problem, so many people moving there and keeping their teams and not adopting the Rays. Being from NY it's one of the reasons I don't want to live in Florida, I don't want to be around NY'ers when I leave here. :)

If Texas wins today, that means they could start Heaney Saturday, Montgomery Sunday, and Montgomery in Game 5 Friday .   Lefties in all 3 games in OPACY, which works to their advantage.   Now Heaney is very beatable, we will still have the better pitcher in Game 1 as will most of the top 4 seeds because their #1 will be facing #3s or #4s.   But Texas will have the optimale LHPs in Oriole Park and RHPs at home setup.

Also Texas winning means McKenna much more likely to make the 26 and Kjerstad less.   With TB's all RH rotation and only 2 LH relievers, I think Kjerstad was far more likely to make it.