Cease vs everyone else

Sports Guy

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Trade them Tyler Wells

I wonder who has more value.  Wells or Kremer.   I would give them choice of Kremer or Wells then choice of Cowser, Ortiz or Norby.  I know some will say what the point if we are trading one of our starters when we need them.  However I think if you bump everyone down you can live with the other as the number 5 guy.   Bradish, Cease, GRod, Means, Kremer or Wells is a very solid 5 man rotation.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

I wonder who has more value.  Wells or Kremer.   I would give them choice of Kremer or Wells then choice of Cowser, Ortiz or Norby.  I know some will say what the point if we are trading one of our starters when we need them.  However I think if you bump everyone down you can live with the other as the number 5 guy.   Bradish, Cease, GRod, Means, Kremer or Wells is a very solid 5 man rotation.  

I’d trade Kremer in a Cease deal in a heartbeat but the idea of Cowser/Ortiz/Norby basically says they have similar value and that’s not true, especially with Norby.

11 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Tough crowd. I liked it.  I saw a sense of humor and personality.    

7 hours ago, interloper said:

Seems like a chill dude to me. Would love to have him here and I think he fits right into this quirky clubhouse.

In all seriousness he seems like a very intentional guy that focuses on the details and gets the most out of himself.  You can tell he's an extremely intelligent guy by how he speaks and presents himself.  I'd be stoked to get him.  I imagine he'd be all in on the pitch lab/pitching dev. we can offer.  

21 minutes ago, ThisIsBirdland said:

White Sox board having a debate over how reasonable it is to demand both Mayo AND Basallo right now for Cease 😂

Let them debate it.   It’s about as silly as the discussions here about getting Cease for Ortiz and other prospects outside our top 10.

32 minutes ago, ThisIsBirdland said:

White Sox board having a debate over how reasonable it is to demand both Mayo AND Basallo right now for Cease 😂

If I'm the White Sox, I probably start negotiations there, knowing I'll end up with less.

Mayo for Cease is reasonably fair. No way they're throwing in Basallo, too.