“Fun” Olney question

Sports Guy

52 minutes ago, drjohnnyfever1 said:

I like the question because "Best Career" is completely subjective.  Of the three, so far, just from observation, Adley has the personality and positivity to be great even when he's not at his best on the field.  I vote for that and how that impacts the people around him.  He has the traits of Brooksie, dare I say. 

Simply performance-wise "Best Career,"  - who knows, it's gonna be fun watching all of them.

I echo your point. If this is a career WAR contest, Adley probably loses.  But if it’s about who had the greatest impact over a significant stretch of time, Adley might win.  We’ll see.  

Meanwhile, I just hope Holliday lives up to the hype as well as the other two have so far.   Having three talents like that on your team simultaneously doesn’t happen very often.  

• Upvote 1

Here's the Cumulative by Age graph including Adley and fellow 1998 birth Juan Soto, and Gunnar and fellow 2001 birth Michael Harris.   

Go Adley and Gunnar's team against Soto and Harris' teams!

https://www.fangraphs.com/graphsw.aspx?players=26289,26288,20123,25931&wg=2

This clip image is illegible with pasted black font, but still gives the flavor of Soto's off the charts early career achievement relative to several other of the world's greatest young ballplayers.

image.thumb.png.305f0c4397718da2f30c029bde774b7b.png