2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

4 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

I hope Baltimore sticks w/ Gunnar in the leadoff spot tonight, or tries Mountcastle there. Westburg has been pretty bad vs lefties, so I think the experiment of leading him off vs LHP should end soon.

What about Adley, Gunnar, Mountcastle, Santander?

After all of the positive comments about yesterday's lineup, I find it so ironic that most times when Hangouters hate the lineups, we end up winning.  And when we like generally like the lineups and seem to like our chances in a matchup, we lose.  

Going forward, we need to make sure there are enough complaints about that every day's lineup to increase our chances of winning.

On that note, I already don't like tonight's lineup at all, even though it hasn't been released yet.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sanity Check said:

After all of the positive comments about yesterday's lineup, I find it so ironic that most times when Hangouters hate the lineups, we end up winning.  And when we like generally like the lineups and seem to like our chances in a matchup, we lose.  

Going forward, we need to make sure there are enough complaints about that every day's lineup to increase our chances of winning.

On that note, I already don't like tonight's lineup at all, even though it hasn't been released yet.

Going up against a LHP, so you know we're going to see McCann. There will be lots of complaining.

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Ooooof.  Hays, Mateo, McCann, Mullins.

Don't @ me cause some of these guys have had some hits lately.

Whether they have hit recently or not I don't know what else we would expect against a LHP.

It kinda sucks that Mateo-Urias and Cowser-Mullins-Stowers are samehanded. If we wanted another RHB in the lineup you could put Mateo in center and then start Urias but I'm guessing he would not be a difference maker for you.