2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

44 minutes ago, banks703 said:

Or saving JW for that blockbuster deal 

I'm not sure he's going anywhere. Saw a clip with he and Hyder and Hyde was praising his work ethic and how he shows up to do his job day in and day out. I get the feeling he's this teams version of Markakis in that regard. 

1 hour ago, oh-wee-ohs said:

I'm not sure he's going anywhere. Saw a clip with he and Hyder and Hyde was praising his work ethic and how he shows up to do his job day in and day out. I get the feeling he's this teams version of Markakis in that regard. 

I was being facetious. I don’t think Westy is going anywhere. 

4 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

Westburg on the bench. Good lineup though. Maybe auditioning Urias for that last bit of trade value and resting JW.

I’m surprised at why you sit the hot bat? Novel idea …. How about sitting Gunnar a couple games to get his shit together defensively. Probably won’t be popular but he might need a swift kick. 

Just now, Roll Tide said:

I’m surprised at why you sit the hot bat? Novel idea …. How about sitting Gunnar a couple games to get his shit together defensively. Probably won’t be popular but he might need a swift kick. 

Gunnar definitely needs to sit. Adley too. Who is the hot bat though? Westburg has been scuffling.

5 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

And who plays SS with Jorge on the IL? JW? Ramon?

13 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Swift kick?   That’s a pathetic comment.