Colton Cowser 2024

Posted (edited)

Cowser seriously needs to get an overhaul on how to throw like a professional outfielder.  I haven't seen this many wild throws since that bull-riding clip I glimpsed a few weeks back. @Moose Milligan that last sentence was B.S... for your amusement. LOL!

Edited by Greg Pappas
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

Cowser seriously needs to get an overhaul on how to throw like a professional outfielder.  I haven't seen this many wild throws since that bull-riding clip I glimpsed a few weeks back.

It wouldn't hurt him to lay off of changeups also. He was thrown 4 and all were clear balls and he grounded out meekly.

Edited by Malike

35 minutes ago, Greg Pappas said:

Cowser seriously needs to get an overhaul on how to throw like a professional outfielder.  I haven't seen this many wild throws since that bull-riding clip I glimpsed a few weeks back.

I’m far more concerned about Adleys throws than Cowsers.

2 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

He's showing something on defense. It's getting harder and harder to justify playing Cedric there every day. 

It's time to make a switch Cedric needs to be more of a part time player until he gets his swing back. Cowser has stepped defensively this season.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aristotelian said:

He's showing something on defense. It's getting harder and harder to justify playing Cedric there every day. 

It was harder to justify Ced 4 weeks ago..Cowser needs to start, and while were at it, Stowers should play in RF TOO..Or at least try him..