Thanks for everything, Tony Kemp

DirtyBird

45 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Is he one of the most obscure O's to ever see the field?

No there are guys you can go back a couple years and think when was he an Orioles or who is he.   There is a few guys I don’t remember who they even were if they were position player or pitcher.

https://www.sporcle.com/games/EthanRK/2018-baltimore-orioles   

48 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Is he one of the most obscure O's to ever see the field?

When they do those name every player who played for the 2024 O's quiz this upcoming winter, 50% won't remember that he was ever in the organization. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spleen1015 said:

Thanks for a great catch Mr. Kemp. Here's $1 million for all of your contributions.

I wonder if any of it is prorated like what the Mets did with Teheran's $2.5MM. They DFA'd him after like 2 games, but MLBTR says it was prorated and he only made a small portion of that amount. 

10 minutes ago, interloper said:

I wonder if any of it is prorated like what the Mets did with Teheran's $2.5MM. They DFA'd him after like 2 games, but MLBTR says it was prorated and he only made a small portion of that amount. 

He'll get the full million according to Spotrac:

Tony Kemp signed a 1 year / $1,000,000 contract with the Baltimore Orioles, including $1,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $1,000,000. In 2024, Kemp will earn a base salary of $1,000,000, while carrying a total salary of $1,000,000.

https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/baltimore-orioles/tony-kemp-19808/

• Thanks 1