Ryan O’Hearn 2024

Frobby

16 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Is Santander likely to be any better than Mayo, who has actually played the position? I wonder how much longer Mountcastle is going to be out. 

Yes, I think Santander would be better, so might Adley, McCann or Urias when he comes back. coby with already enough struggles, multiple positions at this point, not likely. Mounty? probably done for the year.  

We're trying to win a division and yet people think it's a fine time to keep trotting out an unproven rookie who has gone 1 for 17 with 10 Ks and 2 for 15 with 6 Ks in his two stints, all of the hits singles and ZERO RBIs, over a much more experienced 3rd baseman who is a better fielder and has gone 7 for 25 with a double, triple, homer, 5 RBIs, and 8 less Ks since being picked up from the waiver wire.

Just go with Emmanuel Rivera until Urias or Westberg return!

Edited by LA2

26 minutes ago, gtman55 said:

O'hearn needs a few days off. Put Mayo over there and let's see what the kid has.

Hold the Mayo until next year--I actually want to win games. He's got 3 singles in 32 ABs, zero RBIs, and 16 Ks.

13 hours ago, LA2 said:

We're trying to win a division and yet people think it's a fine time to keep trotting out an unproven rookie who has gone 1 for 17 with 10 Ks and 2 for 15 with 6 Ks in his two stints, all of the hits singles and ZERO RBIs, over a much more experienced 3rd baseman who is a better fielder and has gone 7 for 25 with a double, triple, homer, 5 RBIs, and 8 less Ks since being picked up from the waiver wire.

Just go with Emmanuel Rivera until Urias or Westberg return!

He tried (2 RBIs) and I think there's a good chance Mountcastle would have caught the throw Rivera was charged with an error for. Is there a better first baseman on the club?