Wednesday afternoon April 17: Orioles go for sweep of Twins

SteveA

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Stories like Suarez are just another thing that makes baseball my favorite sport by far.  Such a random little success in a long season.  There's just something different about every day, and so many great stories - super young debut players, burgeoning superstars, career resurgence guys, guys coming back from complete oblivion, everyday hero types.  Homer celebrations, cow outfits in the stands, the bird bath, stuff like the tracksuit mafia guys last year.  Issues with weather, travel, injuries, poor performance.  Drama with players earning and losing playing time.

Its the original reality show and I'm here for every second of it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Fiver6565 said:

Stories like Suarez are just another thing that makes baseball my favorite sport by far.  Such a random little success in a long season.  There's just something different about every day, and so many great stories - super young debut players, burgeoning superstars, career resurgence guys, guys coming back from complete oblivion, everyday hero types.  Homer celebrations, cow outfits in the stands, the bird bath, stuff like the tracksuit mafia guys last year.  Issues with weather, travel, injuries, poor performance.  Drama with players earning and losing playing time.

Its the original reality show and I'm here for every second of it.

👍