4/21 @ Royals

Morgan423

7 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Not every player need a ton of adjustment. We don't know. And by the way, I'm not questioning Elias for not trading Westburg for Cease. I was just admitting that I was willing to move him for two years of Cease. 

Maybe Mayo would have struggled, or maybe he would have started off well, we don't know. What we do know is that Westburg has looked very good this year and it appears Elias made the right move not to include him.

I would have been fine with that trade as well. But in hindsight that would not have been great for us (given the evolution/growth of Westburg in year 2). 

What makes Mayo any different from all of our other guys who struggled out of the shoot. Truthfully, the only guy from this era of prospects who didn’t struggle initially is Westburg. And he was no great shakes last season.

3 minutes ago, dystopia said:

ROY finish is irrelevant for Cowser because he was on the OD roster. 

Oh nice catch, didnt know that. So then, a definitive stroke of gemious.

Just now, oriolediehard said:

They are tearing up AAA pitching, I would rather they hit homers for the O's instead of Norfolk, I don't understand the sense in that???  

A lot of decent AAA pitching is in the MLB thanks to injuries. They are tearing up bad AAA pitching lol.

1 minute ago, oriolediehard said:

They are tearing up AAA pitching, I would rather they hit homers for the O's instead of Norfolk, I don't understand the sense in that???  

Where would they play up here?