5/8 vs. Nats

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

Everyone crying about Melanie go listen to the lady doing the A's games and get back to me. We get it, you hate her, tell us every 30 seconds instead of talking baseball.

I agree, hearing about Melanie being bad at announcing games every 2 posts does get annoying. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Malike said:

Everyone crying about Melanie go listen to the lady doing the A's games and get back to me. We get it, you hate her, tell us every 30 seconds instead of talking baseball.

The A’s lady (Jenny Cavnar) is good from what I’ve heard of her.  I really enjoyed listening to her and Dallas Braden

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, dystopia said:

I agree, hearing about Melanie being bad at announcing games every 2 posts does get annoying. 

When the O's play on the east coast, I usually listen to the first couple innings on MLB radio driving home before switching to TV once I get home.  Melanie is 1,000x better than Geoff Arnold.  Geoff doesn't have the gaffs like Melanie, but damn he is annoying.

Edited by yark14

Just now, ArtVanDelay said:

The A’s lady (Jenny Cavnar) is good from what I’ve heard of her.  I really enjoyed listening to her and Dallas Braden

I had to listen to the A's broadcast during our series. You literally watch the entire play and then she tells you what you saw 30 seconds previously.

• Haha 1