Tuesday, May 21 / Wednesday May 22 GAME RESUMES at 12:15pm: Orange/Black Birds vs Red Birds

SteveA

Posted (edited)

Gametime:  7:45 pm EDT

Forecast:  86 degrees, partly cloudy, windy, small chance of rain

MatchupKyle Bradish (R) vs Lance Lynn (R)

Lineups

Orioles Bench
Austin Hays (R)
James McCann (R)
Anthony Santander (S) -- bruised knee could inhibit ability to play the field
Ramon Urias (R)

Orioles Bullpen

Available
Yennier Cano (R)  0.1 IP, 5p Saturday;  0.2 IP, 3p Friday

Danny Coulombe (L)   0.1 IP, 10p Saturday
Craig Kimbrel  (R)   1.0 IP, 14p Sunday
Jacob Webb (R)    0.0 IP, 11p Sunday;  0.1 IP, 14p Friday 

Probably Available
Cole Irvin (L)  2.0 IP, 13p  Sunday

Maybe Available
Keegan Akin (L)   1.1 IP, 15p last night;  1.0 IP, 11p Friday

Probably Not Available
Albert Suarez (R)   1.0 IP, 24p last night;  0.2 IP, 15p Saturday

Not Available
Cionel Perez (L)   1.2 IP, 36p last night;  1.2 IP, 32p Saturday

Edited by SteveA

2 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

What do you know?!  They are throwing Stowers a bone today. 

2 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

What do you know?!  They are throwing Stowers a bone today. 

He's got a power bat...hope he shows it tonight...

Waiting for the Orioles game to start I was watching the Mariners and Yankees play, and the Yankees TV announcers are horrible. I complain about Kevin Brown saying too much about nothing. These guys say nothing about nothing at one point they were talking about Wade Boggs and all the wonderful stories he had to tell, and then they went silent for 30 seconds they didn’t tell any stories.

And the Yankee call of Dylan Moore’s homer was pathetic. And I am unable to change the feed to the Mariners, which is what I’d like to do. I’m not given the chance to select a feed even though I should be. Some kind of glitch out that screams, “Pro Yankee bias“

By the way, Dylan Moore hit a Homerun, Mariners up 2–0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I mean Tanner Scott at least has a Major League track record. How much do you think Scott will really cost? Also, we have more position players and prospects that we could ever use. I understand maybe not wanting Scott, but I don't understand the logic of not wanting surrender any prospects (even some good ones). We almost have to at some point. Otherwise, you have 25 year old top level prospects like Kjerstad, who is in his prime now and killing it at AAA but has no place on the Big League roster. Stowers is even older and has contributed relatively nothing to the Orioles and is now age 26.
    • Way to avoid the question.  If the O's were in rebuild mode and had Gray Rod in the exact position he is now, what kind of prospect package would you want?  Fans here are notorious for not wanting to give up any good prospects for other team's best players but then want the world for their own less than perfect players.  When Gausman was about to be traded here (way less an impressive pitcher than Gray Rod is now), posters here were convinced that the O's would get 3 top 100 prospects for him.  The O's got none 
    • McDermott has a WHIP of almost 1.5 and has walked 41 batters in 64 and 2/3 innings. I'm not sure how that plays at the Big League level or how anyone could have a lot of confidence that those numbers translate into the kind of shut down backend reliever that we need.
    • I would be not surprised at all if McDermott deloads after the all star break and comes up to use as a reliever a la do hall the last few years. He’s basically tanner Scott without having to give up prospects to get. 
    • I don't want anything for Grayson. We are trying to win and add, not subtract from areas of strength. We can add a a 2/3ish starter for less than Holliday and Kjerstad. We have plenty of players/prospects that we can trade that other teams want. After all, we have the best farm system in the game. Just because the player(s) is/are not the #1 prospect in the sport, it doesn't make him/them spare parts.
    • I'm surprised the O's haven't tried McDermott as a reliever yet.  Some posters have said the O's need 3 relievers.  There is no way the O's are trading for 3 relievers.  They might trade for 1, find one in the minors and claim one off the waiver wire. 
  • Popular Contributors