Saturday afternoon May 25: Orioles at White Sox

SteveA

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, HowAbout That said:

I think that’s a different argument. You’re saying other teams aren’t making moves.

So? They aren’t us, so true or not, how is that relevant?

Im suggesting that the Oriole decision makers either didn’t anticipate these problems, or they did, but aren’t making adjustments. Some adjustments, like sitting Mullins and Santander, cost nothing. 
Im unaware of possible negative repercussions from such a move, although if Hyde told Mullins he’s gonna sit for a few days, I doubt Mullins would be surprised or offended.

So I don’t pretend to be a Baseball God, but it is obvious that adjustments need to be made, and they aren’t.

How about no teams panic in May and start shuffling the roster around? It doesn't happen. They will be in it until the end of the season and they will try to fix what needs fixing. It doesn't need to be on May 25th, that's nearly unprecedented.

BTW, I think it’s kind of fun to read the sky is falling folks. Sometimes they are right, though way over the top. Other times, they’re just silly.

Reading those posts is half the fun.

A life time of sober, reflection and calm disputation, of, “come, let us reason together,” can get boring.

Who doesn’t love the chance to scream,”who is it that darkens counsel with words without wisdom?”

lol