Red Sox series May 27th-29th

Why has DirtyBird downvoted this, lol? So random.

Nice that Crawford matches up with Burnes. Hopefully Bradish's performance motivates him a bit. A bit weird to say when he's got a 2.60 ERA but in this current climate where it feels like 40 pitchers have a 1.50-2.50 ERA, I wanna see another dominant performance from Burnes, something like opening day. 

6 minutes ago, Flash- bd said:

Why has DirtyBird downvoted this, lol? So random.

Nice that Crawford matches up with Burnes. Hopefully Bradish's performance motivates him a bit. A bit weird to say when he's got a 2.60 ERA but in this current climate where it feels like 40 pitchers have a 1.50-2.50 ERA, I wanna see another dominant performance from Burnes, something like opening day. 

That's what he's known for, it makes me laugh every time.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely not going to be a walk in the park. We played the Red Sox when we were hitting the snot out of the ball and leading the league in runs/game I believe. We aren't the same offense right now and they are still 2nd in the league in pitching.

MIL bombed Crawford on Friday night. 4.1IP 6ER.

11 minutes ago, Philip said:

I think they lost one of their starters? 
Justin Slaten is a feel good story, but I am curiously unthreatened by the Bosox.

Tyler O'Neill is one of their better bats. He's day to day with a sore knee. He didn't play today but they have him likely for tomorrow.

Great write up.  I like the pitching match ups and look forward to the O's breaking out of their funk when it comes to soft-tossing junkballers.

WTF is up with the downvote?

3 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Great write up.  I like the pitching match ups and look forward to the O's breaking out of their funk when it comes to soft-tossing junkballers.

WTF is up with the downvote?

That's his sole contribution to the board.

• Haha 1

Just now, 24fps said:

Not when he actually makes an attempt.  That's what's puzzling.

Sadly for every post of substance, there are 25 that insult people's mothers or something along those lines.

• Haha 1

Is no one going to bring up the elephant in the room?   Tomorrow's giveaway is a travesty.

They are giving away hot dog race t-shirts, but you are RANDOMLY assigned a condiment.

I'm going to the game, and my preference would be relish.   But i could live with mustard.   If I am forced to take possession of a ketchup shirt, it will truly offend me.   You might as well just hand me a Yankee jersey for XXXXXX's sake..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Is no one going to bring up the elephant in the room?   Tomorrow's giveaway is a travesty.

They are giving away hot dog race t-shirts, but you are RANDOMLY assigned a condiment.

I'm going to the game, and my preference would be relish.   But i could live with mustard.   If I am forced to take possession of a ketchup shirt, it will truly offend me.   You might as well just hand me a Yankee jersey for XXXXXX's sake..

I expect a barter-based black market to spring up immediately as such an injustice won't be tolerated for long in one of the proud thirteen original states.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SteveA said:

I’m a proud Orioles fan and a proud ketchup-on-hot-dog guy!  😂