Friday 6/7 @ Tampa Bay

86this

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

What good is Norfolk going to do?

Getting him out of the line up.  Hope his timing gets better.  The normal reasons to ship guys down.

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

If Wagner is the TV guy, then I am surprised and disappointed, but somebody else said it was Brian Roberts?

And yes, I love Wagner‘s music, although he is one of the most repellent human beings in all of music history.

But his music is incredible. It’s impossible to describe.

The play by play guy is Wagner. The color guy is Roberts. Roberts sucks, Wagner not so much.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I like this new play by play guy! He's really good!

I've had a chance to listen to him a bunch of times on the radio... a few innings at a time, maybe 6 or 7 times.   And i've been pretty impressed.  His radio descriptions are timely and accurate and he paints a good picture, and he's personable.   One complaint i had on the radio was his overuse of slightly goofy terms,  like calling the mound "the bump" like 6 times in a game.   And one or two other terms like that.   Haven't noticed it in the broadcst tonight so far (I got home and started watching around the bottom of the 2nd).

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Dammit...this team cannot move runners over...why cant Mullins bunt the damned ball? Took us out of an inning...Urias too..

Every time I say anything about our lack ofp hitting people herein OH say we lead the MLB in runs!!!!

Just now, Gurgi said:

Getting him out of the line up.  Hope his timing gets better.  The normal reasons to ship guys down.

Or you could just cut him?

Hiding someone at AAA just takes away a 40 spot.

Unless you think going to offense crazy AAA is somehow going to fix his issues in the majors.

From what I understand there is basically NO ML quality pitchers in AAA right now.

5 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Mullins needs some time in Norfolk.  I wonder if he has an option?  He might just have one.  

He has two options left.  Although this is the last season they'll be able to option him.  At five year's service time (he hits it next year) a player has to agree to be optioned.