7/3 vs Mariners

allquixotic

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

The Hilton has parking?   What is it, undergound underneath the hotel???   How much is it?

Forgot to post, sorry: the pricing varies. You can pre-order on Parkwhiz (and cancel before your parking start time if you don't end up going), or a parking pass on-site varies between $30 and $45 depending on how busy the game is.

They usually jack up the price $5-10 for a game against a popular team like NYY or LAD, or on Friday-Saturday-Sunday. A Tuesday night against the sleepy (and not nearby) Chicago White Sox will probably run on the lower end of that price range.

They sell out fast for playoffs, and tend to be even pricier, but I haven't paid more than $50 or so even for the ALCS in '14.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

Stop acting like this game is a loss for Seattle, Kevin. I defend you normally, but shut your dirty mouth about a loss for Seattle.

Yeah, and it's not like we have a lock down bullpen.  But even that should be beside the point.

7 minutes ago, Malike said:

Stop acting like this game is a loss for Seattle, Kevin. I defend you normally, but shut your dirty mouth about a loss for Seattle.

I don't get MASN any more, since Comcast jacked up the price.

I don't particularly like announcers talking too early like the game is already decided, but I'd rather have one that talks like the Orioles are going to win than the guy that used be the announcer on Home Team Sports.  Every time the Orioles fell behind, he acted like the game was hopelessly lost.