For all the bad baseball the Orioles played....

Theyre still tied for the most wins in the American League and have the second best record in baseball.Sure, there's a lot of issues in the second half. The Orioles need to learn to move runners and make contact with less than 2 out and a runner at third. Their bullpen is extremely suspect and the rotation is too. I think Elias has a lot of options and trade chips. I think we MAY have seen the last of Stowers in an Oriole uniform. Maybe Norby will be gone too, and possibly Urias, Hays, and Mateo..but its going to be an interesting second half...Mayo will be joining the team within 2 weeks after the deadline, if not before. I think we will see Chayce McDermott and there will be a lot of new faces (I hope) among the pitching staff. I thought about Taj Bradley of the Rays today...as a long shot trade. But I think the Rays would be crazy to deal him. Hes under control for 5 more years. Yeah, the Orioles staggered to the AS break..but remember, as badly as we played...the Dodger were worse..they lost 2 straight walkoffs to Detroit, their rotation is in shambles, and they are 3-7(like us) in the last 10...

• Upvote 1

It’s amazing how into a day off or a week off with a win makes everyone so much more positive. If we would have won yesterday but blew the game today I suspect this place would be ready to burn it all down. Alas that is sports. Hopefully that jolt today even if it was very Yankee aided will get the spirits up and everyone comes back better on Friday. I would have had a hard time watching the derby and ASG if we didn’t pull it off today, so I am thankful we did.

Situational hitting must improve that has been brutal recently.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Theyre still tied for the most wins in the American League and have the second best record in baseball.Sure, there's a lot of issues in the second half. The Orioles need to learn to move runners and make contact with less than 2 out and a runner at third. Their bullpen is extremely suspect and the rotation is too. I think Elias has a lot of options and trade chips. I think we MAY have seen the last of Stowers in an Oriole uniform. Maybe Norby will be gone too, and possibly Urias, Hays, and Mateo..but its going to be an interesting second half...Mayo will be joining the team within 2 weeks after the deadline, if not before. I think we will see Chayce McDermott and there will be a lot of new faces (I hope) among the pitching staff. I thought about Taj Bradley of the Rays today...as a long shot trade. But I think the Rays would be crazy to deal him. Hes under control for 5 more years. Yeah, the Orioles staggered to the AS break..but remember, as badly as we played...the Dodger were worse..they lost 2 straight walkoffs to Detroit, their rotation is in shambles, and they are 3-7(like us) in the last 10...

Speaking of the Dodgers, I thought they were one of top three teams in NL . With all that payroll and this is the best they could  play ?  Of course I have to account for their injuries .  Did I mention the how the Yankees played before their series with us ?

12 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Can we give up the Mayo stuff already?

Your expecting a trade before play resumes?

The last of Norby, Stowers, Mateo, and Urias??? Seriously that probably amounts to the number of players Elias has traded since the rebuild ended.