8/2 @ Cleveland - COBY MAYO DAYO

elextrano8

1 minute ago, Alasdaire said:

Newsflash: if you have been crying for the front office to promote every single rookie as fast as humanly possible to add to a lineup that is already incredibly young, you cannot now cry about inconsistency. It comes with the territory.

What?

Plenty of vets are inconsistent.  Most hitters are inconsistent.

You think Mayo getting called up made Adley more inconsistent?

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

What's wrong with your hand?  You got a prosthetic of something?

No, just lazy. 

Have any of you guys been to Jacobs Field? Their LF wall has always looked absolutely huge to me. I know ours is significantly deeper but theirs has always looked super tall to me.  Is it really like that? 

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Man the Orioles are a tough team to watch against thr AL central. One hit against Carrasco in 4 innings is an embarrassment.

This team has no chance against the Indisns in thr playoffs. They should refer to them as their Daddy.

We have pitched Povich, Irvin GRod and Rogers in the 1st 4 games.  How many of those guys will start a playoff game?  1 the guy that beat them.  

1 minute ago, HowAboutThat said:

Well Coby has earned two of the three true outcomes so far, and there’s only one left, so that’s what we can expect for next at bat.

You heard it here first, folks!

Aren't there 7 outcomes?

Hit

Error

Fielder's Choice

Walk

HBP

Catcher's Interference

K reach 1B on WP/PB

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

No, just lazy. 

Have any of you guys been to Jacobs Field? Their LF wall has always looked absolutely huge to me. I know ours is significantly deeper but theirs has always looked super tall to me.  Is it really like that? 

Never been to Ohio.