8/8 vs Toronto

Since1984

21 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

They are a complete joke right now. In their last 42 games, they’re 19-22 with a -40 run differential (with this result still pending but including the run differential). Miami, Colorado, and Chicago are the only teams with a run differential per game that bad over the full season. 

It’s not just that they’re losing, it’s how they’re losing. They do nothing on offense half the time, are embarrassingly bad defensively, and aren’t even close in most of their losses. 

It is pretty amazing that as terrible as they have played over the last month and a half, during that period they were only three games under 500. That’s really amazing.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Scherzer only hsd 8 starts, but he had a 0.956 WHIP and 3.20 ERA. Kremer and Rogers aren’t going to give the Orioles that level of pitching the next two months.

Maybe a starter will step up, but the rotation is dangerously thin for a team with postseason aspirations with Grayson out. 

He made 3 playoff starts for less then 10 total innings. You think this team isn’t making the playoffs?

25 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I watched a team with flawed pitching and a deep lineup win it all last year. Hope it happens again. 

Yessir they are still firmly in it somehow.

The more I see how fleeting pitching is, the more I think we need to strongly consider a Burnes extension. 

I don’t think they’ll do it given the talented position talent they have, but I would understand it. 

1 minute ago, gshepherd7 said:

If that were the case than half the lineup must be slightly injured. 

I would believe it.  Henderson seems way different.  Nothing seems right.  No power cant throw cant field.  Pretty awful in all the facets of the game.  Something might be wrong with him.  The Orioles are so closed mouthed about this stuff since Elias got here we wouldn't hear any rumors until they put him on the DL.  I don't doubt lots of our guys are hurt. 

Just now, Hank Scorpio said:

Yessir they are still firmly in it somehow.

The more I see how fleeting pitching is, the more I think we need to strongly consider a Burnes extension. 

I don’t think they’ll do it given the talented position talent they have, but I would understand it. 

All about the owner.