8/13 - Nationals vs Orioles

86this

21 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I'll feel as badly for the Yankees and their fans as they have felt for us Orioles fans through the dark times. - that is,  complete indifference.

Go O's!!

I definitely hate the Yanks, but I kinda like Jazz.. he’s got Chutzpah.

18 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

He’s not a MLB caliber pitcher with an 89 mph fastball. And his secondary stuff is hanging. This isn’t competitive and Elias got hoodwinked.

Elias knew what he was getting. The problem was probably arrogance. “We can fix him, and then won’t we look so smart.”

• Upvote 3

Just now, Yossarian said:

All of these throws over to first just prolong the inevitable.  When they want to steal,  they're going to steal and we can't stop them. 

The whole you can only throw to first twice thing is so dumb. As you said, all it does is delay the inevitable. Mine as well just say no throw overs.

1 minute ago, HowAboutThat said:

Elias knew what he was getting. The problem was probably arrogance. “We can fix him, and then won’t we look so smart.”

Some guys just aren’t fixable (mid season). Maybe they’ll be smart in the offseason but gifting this guy a rotation spot seems very unwise for next season.