Sept 15 vs Tigers — which Cade Povich will we get today?

ShoelesJoe

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

Santander is not a 1B. Rivera can probably play 1B but then you would have bad defense at 3B. And I don't think Mayo is better than O'Hearn, at least not yet. 

They are all probably worse than O'Hearn. 

O’Hearn, the guy who can’t field his position, is worthless bs LHP and has a .600 ops over two months. Yes I’m taking Mayo at 3B

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about the guy who can’t hit lefties, can’t play 1B well, and is hitting under 100 for weeks with minimal upside. 

And yet you complain about the manager after ripping every player on the team. 

1 minute ago, terpoh said:

O’Hearn, the guy who can’t field his position, is worthless bs LHP and has a .600 ops over two months. Yes I’m taking Mayo at 3B

OK, just realize that is probably not going to work out. Mayo is hitting worse even worse than O'Hearn and appears a worse defender. Mayo has done nothing to deserve playing time, unfortunately. Mayo/Rivera just seems like different, not better.

1 minute ago, Aristotelian said:

OK, just realize that is probably not going to work out. Mayo is hitting worse even worse than O'Hearn and appears a worse defender. Mayo has done nothing to deserve playing time, unfortunately. Mayo/Rivera just seems like different, not better.

At least it gives Mayo a chance. Just going to waste September further by giving ABs to O’Hearn who is below average at first and even worse against lefties.

2 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

He can’t hit anything that’s not a mistake.