System Update: Plus Membership Scrub

Tony-OH

Hello. I wanted to take the time to personally thank our plus members. Your support over the years have kept the lights on here and enable us to be rewarded a bit for the time put into bringing you this community and content. 

We updated the system today and it scrubbed out expired Plus Memberships. This is the first time it scrubbed out pre paypal plus memberships (we no longer go through ccbill), so if you haven't been a plus member since then, you may have been placed as a limited posting member.

You will still be able to post and enjoy the site, but here are the advantages of being a plus member vs a limited posting member:

Plus Members vs Limited posting Members Message board perks:

Ability to Post images directly to the site: Yes/No

Reputation giving and taking: Yes/No

Delete own posts: Yes/No

Rate Thread: Yes/No

Post Polls: Yes/No

Vote in polls: Yes/yes

Private message system Stored messages: 250/50

PM persons at one time: 5/1

View persons online: Yes/No

See who left reputation: Yes/No

Be part of the Cool crowd: Yes/No

Become a Plus Member by going to our Store and select plus membership. You can use Paypal or credit card to sign up. 

If you were scrubbed in error, please send me a PM on here with the email-address that you signed up for and I will correct the mistake.

We thank you for your support and enjoy the board!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It appears your membership scrub zapped me somehow.

As I posted on the OH Hangout Information board, I noticed last night that I can't see who gave me rep anymore.  It just says "somebody" in my notifications.

And now I see I can't give other people rep all of a sudden.

I have Paypal receipts to prove I am paid up, last October.   If I'm not, tell me how much I owe.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

It appears your membership scrub zapped me somehow.

As I posted on the OH Hangout Information board, I noticed last night that I can't see who gave me rep anymore.  It just says "somebody" in my notifications.

And now I see I can't give other people rep all of a sudden.

I have Paypal receipts to prove I am paid up, last October.   If I'm not, tell me how much I owe.   

Steve, send me your email that you used or papal purchase id. Someone else had the same problem and when I look them up, it did say they paid yet the system here has no record. I'll get you squared away.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Steve, send me your email that you used or papal purchase id. Someone else had the same problem and when I look them up, it did say they paid yet the system here has no record. I'll get you squared away.

Thanks, will do.

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

@Tony-OH, thanks for getting me back on line!   Did the site also get a bit of a facelift?   It looks a little different on my screen now.  

No, but as a forever member, maybe it changed your theme? Go all the way to the bottom and you should be able to select a theme that you like.

• Upvote 1