9/18/2024 MLB Virtual Ballpark Game

fansince1988

2 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

If Tigers win, they’ll be 80-73. O’s on their way to 84-68.

Tell me again how the O’s are 99%. 

Careful someone might accuse you of celebrating. I agree with you, the 99% is a joke,  In fact after tonight it might not be quite 99 anymore.

2 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

If Tigers win, they’ll be 80-73. O’s on their way to 84-68.

Tell me again how the O’s are 99%. 

Well, for one thing, to miss the playoffs, it's not just a matter of Detroit catching us.   KC and Minnesota would both have to as well.  

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

Twins are 80-71. Tied now, but could be 81-71. Royals would be 82-71 if Tigers win.

They are very, very close to the O’s. All of them.

I do think that the number will drop below 99% tonight if Detroit and Minnesota both win and we lose. Its going to start dropping quick.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Well, for one thing, to miss the playoffs, it's not just a matter of Detroit catching us.   KC and Minnesota would both have to as well.  

They all have nearly identical records and after today none of them play one another lol

The O’s still play the Tigers and Twins. And with the way this offense is…good grief.

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

They all have nearly identical records and after today none of them play one another lol

The O’s still play the Tigers and Twins. And with the way this offense is…good grief.

Detroits schedule is Baltimore/Rays/White Sox as well.. with how they are playing they should be favored in most of those games.

Watching us potentially fall out of the playoffs is like watching the slowest train wreck of all time.  Detroit up again, they will into Camden absolutely scorching for the Apple TV game on Friday night.  We couldn't possibly have less momentum, and we get Logan Webb tomorrow ahead of the Tigers series.  Its mayday time.