BALTIMORE Orioles @ Rangers 4/13/09

PrivateO

i'm watching the game on gamecast so its obviously hard to tell how Koji is actually throwing. Have his homers been on really bad pitches or are they just hitting him well?

Got squeezed on both at bats and made mistake pitches to avoid walks. They didn't miss.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm watching the game on gamecast so its obviously hard to tell how Koji is actually throwing. Have his homers been on really bad pitches or are they just hitting him well?

The one to young looked dead center...and young hit it to DEAD center over the wall.

I missed the 1st home run, but he doesnt throw very hard so these free swingers are waiting for their pitch...lots of hard hit balls foul

Is Bucknor calling the same for both teams? Or is it just Koji getting squeezed?

Rangers announcers said an inning ago that Padilla's got nothing to complain about compared to how Koji's getting robbed.

I wish I got MASN.

Is Bucknor calling the same for both teams? Or is it just Koji getting squeezed?

The TEX guy has had some outside pitches called strikes. Nothing insane, but outside.

Koji's had several on the black called balls.

On a different note, MLB TV is friggen HORRIBLE tonight. I can't get the MASN feed, and now only standard def is working. :angryfire::cussing:

got an e-mail saying that it's a stadium technical problem, im watching the rangers feed.

Archived