Wild card series roll call

Frobby

8 hours ago, Frobby said:

Who’s going to any of the wild card games?  I have tickets to Game 1, but not 2 and 3.   

Nope. 

They need to make it past this round before I entertain spending hundreds of dollars at a playoff game again. I will be rooting like hell from home or at the bar though!

4 hours ago, allquixotic said:

Hey mods, am I allowed to solicit a private sale of tickets to a fellow Hangouter by posting my row and section here? I ask because I did a very irresponsible thing and upgraded my seats (to get an aisle, and MUCH closer to the action) at one of those aftermarket ticket websites. I now have my "regularly priced" non-aisle seat tickets available and I'm trying to get rid of them to defray some of the cost.

The tickets I want to sell were originally purchased directly from the O's at the season ticket holder price during the pre-sale.

--

My intention is that, if I sold my old tickets to an OH member, I would sell them "at cost" (the price I paid for them). I am not looking to scalp anybody on here. You are all wonderful.

There was a ticket area thread in the past. The only rule as I recall is they can’t be offered for more than face value.

i doubt it’s a problem so long as you don’t break that single rule.

Edited by Roll Tide

If anyone wants to buy 2 tickets for section 258 row 5 seats 10-11, please send me a private message. My receipt from the O’s says $254 total for the TWO tickets (not EACH). I will provide you a copy of my receipt. I accept PayPal or Apple Pay and will forward tickets to your MLB account email.

if this is not allowed by the mods I will not do it.

2 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

If anyone wants to buy 2 tickets for section 258 row 5 seats 10-11, please send me a private message. My receipt from the O’s says $254 total for the TWO tickets (not EACH). I will provide you a copy of my receipt. I accept PayPal or Apple Pay and will forward tickets to your MLB account email.

if this is not allowed by the mods I will not do it.

Might be better off here.

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/forum/35-ticket-exchange/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fansince1988 said:

🤣 Me too. I'll be watching from home unless they make it to the ALCS.  

Media room front row recliner seat. If they advance a couple rounds I might spring for in person as well.

The WV contingent has tickets for all three games. This will be difficult for me as I tend to hide in my home office during big games. If we make a bad play or two and cameras capture somebody's head exploding in the upper deck that'll probably be me.