I did not know.

Baseball fandom

The Orioles have lost 9 straight playoff games and probably 10 tomorrow including Hyde being 0-4. That's pretty pathetic. That means we haven't seen a Orioles win in the playoffs for 10 years. After beating Detroit in 2014 they follow that up  with getting swept by KC and nothing since. Embarrassing.

Edited by Baseball fandom

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

You must have been living in a cave. 

If you lived in a cave, at least you’d save yourself a lot of disappointment watching this team. They have to win a playoff game at some point though (right?) so why not tomorrow? 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, MDK02 said:

Will Gunnar, Adley and company ever win a single playoff game in an Os uniform? It’s become a valid question. Nothing leads me to believe that they will. 

Of course they eventually will. I think this is silly to even consider. And I wouldn't be shocked to see a better performance tomorrow hopefully.

13 minutes ago, Oriolesfan1988 said:

Of course they eventually will. I think this is silly to even consider. And I wouldn't be shocked to see a better performance tomorrow hopefully.

Who on this team is that spark plug?  I feel like these guys are all just good guys but nobody stands out that has much fire to them. Santander maybe but I'm sure we lose him after this season.