Will you continue to watch the MLB 2024 playoffs?

Chelsea_Phil

1 minute ago, interloper said:

I'm interested in seeing if Hays does anything interesting for Philly. 

I'm interested in Ohtani. 

Manny is still looking for a ring. 

I will casually pop in and out. 

That's about where I'm at. I'll check in on games that look interesting to me, and root against the MFY, but that's about it.

Yes, like @Spy Fox, I'll likely tune back into the CS round, especially if the Yankees get knocked out by KC.  I'm not sure I can stomach watching Yankee games and hearing the announcers drool over Judge and Soto, so if they make it, I'll just watch the NLCS (although the Ohtani love there would be annoying, much less so than NYY style).  I'm going to root for a Phillies-Padres CS, and a Tigers v one of those teams WS.  If that happens, I'll certainly be watching.

If it winds up being a Dodgers/Yankees WS, I not only won't watch, I may have to find some way to avoid any baseball news from any source, because that would be too much for me to stomach.  That's just gross.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

The only thing left to cheer for is the Yankees to be knocked out. 

I will watch and would like to see Harper win a WS.

Sure. We await with anticipation the yearly celebration on Yankees Elimination Day. (In the NFL, Steelers Elimination Day.)

2 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

Yes, like @Spy Fox, I'll likely tune back into the CS round, especially if the Yankees get knocked out by KC.  I'm not sure I can stomach watching Yankee games and hearing the announcers drool over Judge and Soto, so if they make it, I'll just watch the NLCS (although the Ohtani love there would be annoying, much less so than NYY style).  I'm going to root for a Phillies-Padres CS, and a Tigers v one of those teams WS.  If that happens, I'll certainly be watching.

If it winds up being a Dodgers/Yankees WS, I not only won't watch, I may have to find some way to avoid any baseball news from any source, because that would be too much for me to stomach.  That's just gross.

In that scenario, go Dodgers!