How Much of the World Series Will You Watch?

Bahama O's Fan

You're asking how much I will watch one of, if not the, best baseball players in history play on the biggest stage?  

As much as I can.   I am still a baseball fan,  after all.   

It sucks my team layed an egg...... again.  It sucks that two of the biggest payrolls in the two largest markets are playing.  But it is still baseball.   I will be cheering for Ohtani and against Judge, but I will watch. 

• Like 1

Dodgers vs Yankees.  I'm not man enough to watch unfortunately.  600m or whatever in total payroll.  Yeah, I just can't get into it.  Just not exciting.  I want a salary cap AND a salary floor.  No team should be out there with 30m payroll or 300m.  Everyone should be in between 130-180m or something.

I'm a baseball fan and can remember watching every World Series since I was a little kid in the mid 70s, so I expect l'll watch most of this one.   I'll be in Blacksburg for a football game this weekend but I'm sure wherever we are Friday and Saturday evening the games will be on.

3 hours ago, Fiver6565 said:

The delay to Friday is weird to me. I guess it was necessary in case either series went 7, but that still should have pushed to Thursday at latest not Friday (NL game 7 would have been today, AL tomorrow). I might quite literally forget there’s a game by the time Friday rolls around, and it will be several days off for both teams. 

They had a plan in place that if both championship series went 5 games or less, it would start Tuesday.

That didn't happen.

I won’t be watching any complete games. Once the Orioles were eliminated, my rooting interest waned dramatically.

Definitely will watch daily highlights.

Of the two teams, I am hoping for a Dodgers win as I could never root for the NYY.

Looking forward to watching certain players. Ohtani of course but also Mookie Betts and Yamamoto…

In fact, I am also interested in Juan Soto’s World Series performance.

With the two largest markets going at it, this is MLB’s dream matchup.