Orioles vs Almighty Greinke 5/15

Oriolesfan1988

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you hope they cut Eaton lose and just figure out what they are going to do about the roster when his next spot comes up?

I hope as soon as he's pulled. They take him back into the dugout and tell him to pack up and have a cab waiting for him to take him to the airport to buy a ticket to Baltimore to pack up his things!

I hope as soon as he's pulled. They take him back into the dugout and tell him to pack up and have a cab waiting for him to take him to the airport to buy a ticket to Baltimore to pack up his things!

Was that a barrage of 'to's wowsers

I'm hoping Pie and Reimold get hits and the O's score 3 off Greinke.

Be good to double his ER's. Don't care much who does it. I'm just bummed that we let him do the 5th on 7p. (Lou used up 9p in just his last AB.) He'll probably do 7 IP which is more than I expected a couple innings ago.

The game every O's fan had no interest in watching: Greinke vs. Eaton and Hendrickson. Ugh...

Well, might as well see if Hendrickson is so much better as a RP than as a SP, like the numbers say he is.

Be good to double his ER's. Don't care much who does it. I'm just bummed that we let him do the 5th on 7p. (Lou used up 9p in just his last AB.) He'll probably do 7 IP which is more than I expected a couple innings ago.
Greinke is at 92 P's.

Archived