Orioles vs Almighty Greinke 5/15

Oriolesfan1988

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, I guess I'm just thinking if they DFA Eaton, that's one possible solution. Another is to replace Eaton will Hill immediately and drag out the decision on what starting pitcher to call up. That's what I think will happen - they make room on the roster for Hill not by DL'ing Scott or optioning Reimold or Montanez. They just DFA Eaton tonight.

I agree. In fact I agreed a few posts back, lol

SRSLY? Eaton still out there. WHY WHY WHY

To get thru 5, that's why. IMO, he's not toast yet tonight. I think his problem is maintaining mental focus and intensity. He just sorta wandered last inning, but got it back at the end. No reason to think he can't do this inning. Whether he will or not, who knows?

SRSLY? Eaton still out there. WHY WHY WHY

I'd let him take one for the team. Like someone already stated, you don't know what you'll get with Hill tomorrow. I can't see them coming back anyway. Greinke is filthy.

To get thru 5, that's why.

IMO, he's not toast yet tonight. I think his problem is maintaining mental focus and intensity. He just sorta wandered last inning, but got it back at the end. No reason to think he can't do this inning. Whether he will or not, who knows?

I guess you're pretty much right. He did get it together at the end of the inning and made some good pitches. And got 2 outs in the 5th pretty quickly.

Archived