Orioles vs Almighty Greinke 5/15

Oriolesfan1988

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buck actually made a good comment there about greinke not throw a pitch the same speed to the same batter.

According to Gameday, his first 8 pitches of the game were 4 seam fastballs between 91-94 mph. Later in the inning Huff saw 2 fastballs both at 95. 3 of the first 4 batters saw at least 2 pitches all fastballs of virtually the same speed.

Eaton almost has given up as many earned runs as Greinke has all season. He's super good. What a battery, Eaton(7.48 era) and Zaun(.198 ba)

I'm actually hoping we O's fans vote enough for Zaun to be in the all star game. That'd be something eh - has anyone made the all star game hitting below .200 ?

According to Gameday, his first 8 pitches of the game were 4 seam fastballs between 91-94 mph. Later in the inning Huff saw 2 fastballs both at 95. 3 of the first 4 batters saw at least 2 pitches all fastballs of virtually the same speed.

I'm not going to deny your observation there's a difference between 91 and 94, but prior to Buck's comment I thought greinke was doing a good job changing speeds between fastballs...they've been ranging from 91-96 on the MASN gun.

Archived